Sunday, August 9, 2009

Love for running

When I was a little girl, I was in the track & Field team. I used to love to run cross country. As I grew up i stopped running and focused on skiing. I ski raced at a college level in the States.
Just a little over a year I moved to a country where there is no snow.

I still remember one day going for a run. At first I didn't feel anything but after a while making my way through the canals something strange happened.

I started to enjoy it.

Since I decided that running is something I love to do. I signed up for few 10 km races. in 2009 i run few 10 km I improved my time from 47 min to 42 min. I run as well a 10 miles race that i finished in 1h 04 min.

Running, run through my veins. I am totally Hooked. My goal to run a 1/2 marathon within the upcoming year and run a 10 km less than 40 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment