Thursday, September 3, 2009

What to buy a gift to my Husband

Most of the time i have been writing about running and food. Well this time i am just so confused what to buy to my husband on his Birthday. We have been married for 13 months now. Since our marriage it seems every occasion the gift gets bigger.
Starting with his B-day then Xmas then my birthday then wedding anniversary and now His B-day again.
We are type of people if we like something we buy it, so here my hubby's Birthday in 2 weeks and i have no idea what to buy!!!
He has absolutely everything and almost once a week we go eat out so going out wouldn't be any special neither....

I thought by writing this maybe i can think of something that is not expensive but has a lot of values. Like what?????

No comments:

Post a Comment