Thursday, November 4, 2010

38+ weeks pregnant still running...but this is it!

I am about 2 weeks away before i get to  meet my little baby. I am super excited to be a mom for the first time.
Today i managed to run a 3 Km but to be honest i think thats it, my running shoes are going to be retired for a while.
Running for me is  usually the moment where i feel free, light, peaceful, where i can forget everything and just focus on the things around me...like the POWER OF NOW.
Today running was not that much fun, i was scared. Being so close to have a baby i was worried what if my water break, what if the baby is so big now he is feeling uncomfortable... what if i fall now that i am 15kg heavier, all kind of worries were running in my brain, eventhough once i was done i felt so good. i felt powerful and proud!!
Ii am so ready to get rid of this belly and have my kido between my arms.

3 comments:

  1. En wanneer komt er een blogje in het nederlands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. het wordt nu een spannende tijd voor je! Heel veel succes deze laatste dagen! Volgens mij ben je helemaal klaar voor je kindje. Veel geluk

    ReplyDelete