Sunday, September 5, 2010

At 29 weeks

Honestly, i am not sure how time is flying! What i know i have 11 more weeks before i meet my cute angel. I have been feeling great, i am not tired or sick or whining :)
I have been managing to run about 8km twice a week. It just feels great to be able to run despite the extra weight. Recently I read an artice in the NewYork Times about Paula Radcliffe and Kara Gouche . They are both pregnant and due on the same day in September and they are both still running through out their pregnancy. They are both qualified for the London Summer Olympics ...Here is the article Click here

They are such an inspiration, they train twice a day!!! Kara also has a blog about her running you can also read it here
 For now my main concern is to stay fit and healthy I have also been going to the gym like 3 to 4 times a week to use the cross trainer and so some weights
I feel in shape, healthy and I have a healthy baby :))

Running makes me happy...Vive le sport :)

No comments:

Post a Comment